RIOLIS is a Russian cross stitch and needlework kits producer. Started 17 years ago, RIOLIS has developed and manufactured original cross stitch and bead embroidery kits and has become internationally known for its quality and range.
Amongst its products there are over 700 items of cross stitch, bead work, ribbons, hemstitch kits and other uniquely ready-made kits.
This line of premium products are suited for people who want to create true masterpieces with their own hands. Cross stitching according to RIOLIS Premium charts will produce a wonderfully stitched design.
- Selected exclusive themes and designers.
- Materials in the kits are from EU manufacturers. RIOLIS use professional Zweigart and Anchor Stranded Cotton threads and Italian woolen / acrylic thread.
- Charts and symbols are in full colour that accurately converys all shareds of the design.
- There are detailed instructions in 6 languages.
- An organiser is included with the thread samples.
- The packaging is designed to promote its premium quality.
Create it Yourself
In the kits of Create it Yourself there are a wide range of pictures, embroidered cards, religious images, cushions and other small crafty ideas for your home. In the range there are images based on famous artists, kits with childrens motifs, urban scenery, villages, sunflowers, chinese pagodas to name a view.
- Several hundreds of interesting designs.
- Chart and symbols in full colour.
- Perfectly selected shades and number of colours.
- High quality Italian wool / acrylic or Anchor Stranded Cotton threads.
- A variety of embroidery techniques: counted cross stitch, holbein, hardanger, gobelin stitch and statin stitch.
- Cross stitch kits with pre-printed backgrounds, half cross stitch, ribbons and beads.
- Instructions in 6 languages.
This line is characterized by simple designs with an easiness of completion as they are targetted especially at the beginner. The designs are fun, simple and bright. The range includes funny ducklings, ponies and bunnies and can be cross stitched so fast that you will definitely want to complete more of the range!
- Small framing size (an average of 13 x 16 cm)
- White and colourful canvases
- Charts and symbols are in full colour
- Affordably priced